• Join 15 agency leaders in the Agency Hackers loft
• Get focused support from people running similar businesses
• Share your wisdom and build a valuable support network
Running an agency can be a hard way to make an easy living.
Agency Roundtable lets you swap stories and gain inspiration from your agency peers.
It’s an afternoon of facilitated presentations and no-holds-barred hotseats with a few handpicked agency directors – held in the comfy surroundings of the Agency Hackers loft.
We discuss what’s working – and what isn’t – when it comes to winning clients, growing your business, and coping with the ‘head trash’ that comes with keeping employees and clients happy.
How it works
The format is really simple. Everybody brings one thing to discuss, which means everybody gets time focused on their business. The discussion is facilitated by me, Ian. (I run Agency Hackers!) You'll be joined by 14 other agency leaders. Typically, the agencies you'll meet have head counts of between 10-30 – but some are bigger and some are smaller.
1. Agency Roundtable is for the owners, founders, or leaders of agencies
2. We encourage agencies of all types – digital, creative, marketing, PR, etc
3. Since we’re talking openly about people’s businesses, the Chatham House Rule applies
Agency Roundtable runs from 2pm to 5pm. It happens at the Agency Hackers loft in Shoreditch.
We'll ask you to submit a question in advance, so we can circulate it and give everyone else a chance to mull it over.
Drinks and snacks are provided – just bring yourself!
Want to come?
What people say
"Agency Roundtable was an incredibly insightful experience. I would highly recommend it to agency founders looking for some external feedback from a group of people who are very successful in their field."
"Agency Roundtable was a good event, with good people. Really useful to meet other agency leaders and have the chance to properly talk. Thank you!"